Using Images So People Will Notice
- Format image to the ratio of 2:1
- The best size image is 1024 x 512
- Properly formatted images will show up in its entirety in the timeline.
- Using any other aspect ratio looks stupid and only shows a partial picture.
You tell me which one looks better?
It took nothing more than the editing program that came with my computer to cut and paste into a 1024 x 512-pixel frame. Click on each image to view on Twitter.
- Next, I make sure that after entering my text, I have 31 characters remaining. 24 for the image plus a seven-character margin so when the post is retweeted the post won’t be truncated.
- Happy tweeting
Click to receiveWeekly Twitter Tips into your inbox.